You know you need a vacation when a week feels like a month and a month feels like a day and you forget what year it is…
This past week was crazy…
Let me share with you some of the things I have worked on.
On Monday I can’t actually remember what I did when so I will just tell you;
- I interviewed seven people with a fully lit green screen set
- I trained people how to use the internet to engage people with the Gospel as well as engage with believers to gain support for 5 hours
- I edited 3 parshas, one of which was a bonus round 😉
- I created a new blog for Parsha in 60 Seconds, I updated the Jews for Jesus fan page every day
- I messaged more people than I can count wishing them a happy Rosh Hashanah
- I had a meeting from 9-11am in which I drank a deliceous latte…
Anyways I did a lot and in all of it I also did Insanity each night and I made it to recover week, which by the way is also very intense.
All that to say God is good even when I am completely spent. I has the wonderful privilege of working on much of Jhan Moskowitz memorial video’s and it was great because I was able to cope very quickly with this immense loss. On the second day of working on his video I hit a short breaking point in which I had to get outside and think through how I felt. I put on some Kim Walker and Coldplay and processed the loss I felt. It hit me pretty suddenly that God is absolutely amazing, when I came back to finish the video it was as if Jhan was in the room critiquing my work and telling me, OK you have mourned enough now lets finish my video and it better be good.
I feel like it turned out very well, check it out
Does your brain hurt? Why? What are some of the ways you cope with life?