While cruising the inter-web today I stumbled upon a story about an Arab kid in Israel who was found chewing on a snake…
“I was making his milk and I looked over and saw he had a snake in his mouth,” said his mother, Ghadir Aleeyan, who lives in the town of Shefa’Amr, 15 kilometres (9 miles) east of the port city of Haifa.
According to the AFP report, the child was very disappointed that his chew toy was taken away.
“When he pulled it out, Imad started crying,” she said, describing the snake’s head as “very badly chewed” when it emerged from the boys mouth.
The snake did not harm the boy in anyway, other then some indigestion later and a really cool story to tell kids someday. Later it was determined that the snake was not venomous and was to cold to even bite.