While cruising the inter-web today I stumbled upon a story about an Arab kid in Israel who was found chewing on a snake…

“I was making his milk and I looked over and saw he had a snake in his mouth,” said his mother, Ghadir Aleeyan, who lives in the town of Shefa’Amr, 15 kilometres (9 miles) east of the port city of Haifa.

According to the AFP report, the child was very disappointed that his chew toy was taken away.

“When he pulled it out, Imad started crying,” she said, describing the snake’s head as “very badly chewed” when it emerged from the boys mouth.

The snake did not harm the boy in anyway, other then some indigestion later and a really cool story to tell kids someday.  Later it was determined that the snake was not venomous and was to cold to even bite.

Full Story Here

Advertisements

About Sean Trank

My name is Sean Trank. I aspire to help those who want to succeed. I am a promoter of many things and I love making good ideas known. I also have a unique sense of humor that has been honed and shaped from having a Jewish Christian background...or maybe it is because my childhood house had lead-based paint. Ok so please explore this website .

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s